Vote for Me over at TopMommyBlogs.com

If you have browsed around my blog you’ll see that I am part of topmommyblogs.com, I love going over there and checking out all of the wonderful mom sites that are listed. Like my own personal mommy blog search engine. If you currently have a Mom blog I encourage you to go sign up and get listed. I am currently at #35 in my category Crafts & DIY and #710 overall. I wanted to ask if you wouldn’t mind clicking on my link to vote for me over there. Thank-You in advance.

tmb-600x600-please-vote

~Christina


Quote of the Day:

“Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”
Steve Jobs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a Positive Comment, well then leave it here~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...